Love your nose
Talk to our expertsHave a consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon to find the best treatment for you
Get your desired treatmentHave your specialist filler treatment safely and professionally with a Consultant Plastic Surgeon
We will support youFeel confident that we will support you before, during and after your treatment
Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
“Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is the perfect solution for those wanting to change the shape of their nose without undergoing surgery. Dermal fillers are injected into specific areas of the nose and are then massaged into the desired shape. This procedure is ideal for slightly crooked noses, noses which may be small and need building up or need more height, removing small bumps, straightening hooked noses and fixing mild drooping of the nasal tip.
If you are unhappy with the shape of your nose or the airway, it can make you feel very self-conscious and this can impact your lifestyle. However, it doesn’t need to and Cambridge Clear Beauty can help you achieve your dream nose.
Regain your self-confidence, you should not have to worry about the shape of your nose.
Mr Ahmad has performed hundreds of nose reshaping operations for patients born with cleft lip and palate – they often have noses that are not symmetrical or have airway issues, in fact they can be some of the most difficult noses to operate on.”
At a glance
- Used to improve Face profile, Nose reshaping
- Time in theatre 45 - 90 Mins
- Anaesthesia Local anaesthetic
- Hospital stay Outpatient Treatment
- Recovery 24 - 48 Hours
- Costs from £750
- Follow up up to 5 included
- Does it last up to 12 months or more
“Mr Ahmad is well known for his artistic eye and he teaches drawing and sculpture which is very helpful for something like rhinoplasty surgery. You can feel confident that he will understand your issues and be reassured that he has the experience to address your concerns. Have a look at our verified testimonials below.
The nose sits at the centre of your face so no wonder patients can be concerned about the shape. We would all wish to have an attractive profile to their nose and to be able to breathe easily through the nose.”
Over 500+ nose procedures operations performed
Mr Ahmad has performed hundreds of nose reshaping operations, he has also trained extensively in facial filler procedures. So you can be confident he has the experience to address your nasal profile concerns
Based on 106 reviews
You can feel confident that he will understand your issues and be reassured that he has the experience to address your concerns. Have a look at our verified testimonials.
Mr Ahmad will never push you to any procedure or treatment and our philosophy is to look after you before, during and after your treatment. Mr Ahmad will listen and give you the knowledge to make an informed decision, in your own time.
Click here the learn about Rhinoplasty Aftercare
- You will need to sleep upright, well-supported with pillows for 2 weeks following surgery.
- You will probably have a bloody nasal discharge for the first few days. You can dab this away gently with a tissue. Do not attempt to clean inside the nose. Do not blow your nose for at least the first 2 weeks after surgery.
- Hot drinks should be avoided for the first 48 hours.
- Avoid bending down or forward as this will increase the pressure in the nose and may lead to bleeding.
- Bruising and swelling around the eyes will increase at first, reaching a peak after 2 to 3 days.
- Cold compresses can be applied to the eyes to soothe the area.
- Try not to sneeze or cough. If this cannot be prevented, open your mouth to allow the pressure to escape through the mouth rather than the nose.
- Should you require pain relief, Paracetamol is recommended. Please avoid taking Aspirin-based medications as they may cause bleeding.
- Hot baths and strenuous activity should be avoided for 2 to 3 weeks.
- If sutures are present, these will be removed at 4 to 7 days following surgery by a professional
- The nasal splint will be removed at 7 to 10 days following surgery by a professional. This must stay dry and intact until then.
- Please refrain from smoking as this prevents good wound healing.
- Depending on your job, you should be able to return to work within 1 to 2 weeks after the operation.
- Avoid hitting or rubbing your nose, or getting it sunburned, for 8 weeks.
- Contact sports should be avoided for at least 6 to 8 weeks following surgery.
Should you experience undue pain, excessive swelling, redness, a raised temperature or feel unwell, please contact the hospital where you had your procedure, or your Consultant directly if you have been requested to do so.